Monday, April 11, 2011

Time to get MUDDY!!!!!

This weekend I will be running in my second Mud Run! It is a 5.4 Mile race with 32 Obstacles! I am really ready to get it going this year, last year I trained some but wasn't really sure what to expect, but this year I have been running and lifting 3-5 times a week to get in shape! I will be running with my friends Kyle, John, and Jeremy. Some of us are more ready than others so the last mile or two could get interesting! When Im done on Saturday it will be kind of bitter sweet though because now I will have to find my next event to train for.......

Here is a picture from last year with the Hidden Wounds Team
Did I mention that I will be running it TWICE!!!!! but more on that later........

2 comments:

  1. thats really cool, maybe I can run that with you next year!
    proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notes from the photog:

    What a nice picture. I had no idea you got so attached to the training part of the race. Makes me wonder if I'm missing something about running on purpose. I feel like I should start back running or swimming regularly or something, especially after the Great Shovel Exhaustion of 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts...